Are you a strong communicator who wants to play a key role in a fast-paced industry? Are you a natural problem-solver with a customer-centric approach? Do your clients appreciate you for the level of excellence and support that you provide them with? If so, this role may be what you have been searching for!
Your future team
As a global leader in wastewater treatment, rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, liquid storage and organic waste recycling, Premier Tech Water and Environment provides sustainable solutions to current and future problems. Thanks to our local roots and our worldwide reach, we have an extensive knowledge of our markets and are masters of our destiny.
Your future role
- Serve as the primary point of contact for B2B clients, respond promptly to inquiries, build and maintain strong, positive relationships with key client contacts
- Assist clients with order placement, tracking, and fulfillment, ensuring a seamless and efficient process
- Coordinate with relevant teams to manage and prioritize orders, ensuring timely delivery
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to address and resolve customer issues
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products, services, and industry trends
- Provide product information, specifications, and technical details to customers as needed
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively provide information, updates, and solutions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions and transactions, and generate reports on customer service metrics
Your future work environment
- This role will be played at our brand-new Williamsport, PA facility.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Familiarity with CRM software and order management systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-focused approach
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptability and resilience in handling challenging situations
- Team player with the ability to collaborate across various stakeholders
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!