Mobilizing a team towards production objectives has always been a career goal for you? You are a leader that promotes professional growth? Then you are the person we are looking for!
In this role, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the Production teams with their daily functions. That means executing the established production plan, overseeing shipping and receiving of finished goods and raw materials, and maintaining a safe, clean and orderly work environment.
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role in a few words
- Supervise and coordinate your team with their daily functions
- Execute the production plan
- Train team members
- Make sure quality control is a priority — from raw materials to finished products
- Ensure health and safety practices as well as processes are upheld
- Troubleshoot and resolve production-related problems
- Coordinate activities with other Production teams
- Experience of three to five years managing a production team
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in production management, engineering or industrial maintenance or in any related field — an asset
- Effective interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Proactive approach
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!