Are you looking for a position in which you will be able to share and expand your handy skills in a manufacturing setting? We are seeking a team member who can adapt their expertise to different environments and tackle technical challenges. Are you in? Keep on reading!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role in a few words
- Assisting with facility and production floor maintenance such as cleaning, facility and equipment maintenance, and helping other teams on the production floor when needed
- Bringing solutions when needed
- Maintaining a safe work environment within the site and on each job is key
- Supporting preventative maintenance activity
- One year as a general laborer, maintenance technician, or equivalent experience in a manufacturing setting
- Team spirit
- Ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive a forklift — preferred
- Ability to operate an overhead crane — preferred
- Experience in maintenance and repair
Do these words spark your interest?
production, preventive maintenance, multitasking, teamwork
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!