Are you looking for a position in which you will be able to share and expand your welding skills? Do you want to adapt your practices to different environments and face technical challenges? Keep reading, this offer is for you!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role in a few words
- Fabricating various parts
- Working with the Engineering team to keep part specifications correct
- Planning the sequence of necessary actions for job completion
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Tapping, drilling and deburring parts
- Upholding the health and safety practices of the company
- Verifying that work has met quality expectations
- MIG and TIG experience
- Ability to read and follow blueprints
- Knowledge of the properties of raw materials
- Communication, organizational and analytical skills
Are these words meaningful to you?
welding, fabricating, MIG, TIG, production
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!