We are looking for someone who is willing to innovate and to share value to all our customers. Are you in? Keep on reading!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Coordinate the process of monthly closing
- Control the deployment of KPI and their analysis
- Prepare the business review meeting
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes
- Support other teams — Logistics, Sales and Organizational Development
- Control stocks and costs
- Support the continuous improvement processes
- Accounting degree
- Over five years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with all Brazilian accounting routines, legislation and reports
- Experience in internal controls
- Experience in compliance implementation — an asset
- Proficiency with Excel
- Team spirit
- Advanced English skills
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!