Are you looking for a position in which you will be able to share and expand your electrical skills? We are seeking a team member who can adapt their abilities to different technical challenges and changing systems. Are you in? Keep on reading!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role in a few words
- Reviewing schematics and customer specifications
- Print validation and redlining
- Troubleshooting and I/O validation
- Installation of photoeyes, proximity sensors, light curtains, etc.
- Wiring motors, electrical and pneumatic devices
- Applying conduit and trough to machines
- Routing wires and cables through conduit and trough
- Using electrical and mechanical hand tools as needed
- Building control panel inserts
- Building and wiring remote consoles
- General housekeeping and department maintenance by implementing 5S methodology
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three years of electrician experience
- Technical degree in industrial electronics or any related program — preferred
- Ability to read internal and external electrical prints
- Ability to read pneumatic schematics
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Proficiency with hand tools, drill motors, soldering guns, pipe benders and threaders and jig saws
Are these words meaningful to you?
PLC, 24VDC controls, electrician, teamwork, wiring, conduit, control panels
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to receiving your application!