We are looking for someone who is willing to innovate and to share value to all our customers. Are you in? Keep on reading!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Suggest strategies for solving organizational problems and participate in their implementation
- Manage recruiting, selection process and various HR related operations
- Develop and facilitate the efficiency of communication tools for OD purposes in an organizational level
- Take part in promoting Premier Tech’s Culture and Values
- Participate in OD projects to improve approaches and methods
- Issue recommendations for the evolution of OD practices and approaches
- Participate in the implementation of methods facilitating team member contribution and development
- Share team members practices to improve their health and well-being
- A minimum of five years’ experience in human resources
- Good capacity to adapt
- Ability to build relationships of trust
- Knowledge of change management
- Demonstrated organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in industrial relations
- Experience in an international organization — an asset
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Office 365 and HR software
- Fluency in English
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!