As a global leader in wastewater treatment, rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, liquid storage and organic waste recycling, Premier Tech Water and Environment provides sustainable solutions to current and future problems. To achieve this goal, we can rely on a committed and organized Sales and Service team. A team who believes that its performance increases when the team members' personality complement each other.
We are looking for a part-time back-office clerk to strengthen our growth in Sweden. Someone who will understand and clearly communicate our customers' needs. For this position, you will be located in Mölndal.
Your future role
- Be directly involved in the Service team's activities towards B2C and B2B customers
- Work in an office setting
- Perform various tasks and support the team
- Ensure a professional partnership
- Commercial education or experience in customer service
- Experience in a similar role — an asset
- Ability to adapt to different customers
- Organizational skills
- Great communication skills
- Team spirit
- Proficiency with the Office suite
- Proficiency in English and Sweden
What we offer
- Work-life balance: is always important to us! We therefore offer flexible working hours
- A workplace based on trust, empowerment and feedback
- Security: long-term perspective in a growing global company — CAGR of 10.8% over the last 30 years
Are you ready to take on this challenge? We look forward to receiving your application.