At Premier Tech, our Organizational Development team is the conveyor belt of our Culture and Values. Do you want to participate in process improvement, team member retention, and talent attraction projects? Read on, this offer is for you!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics, or industrial products.
- This role will be seated at our new state-of-the-art Woods Cross, Utah facility.
Your future role
- Assist and undertake wide range of organizational development tasks such as hiring and onboarding, implementing policies, assisting with benefits, leaves and recruitment process
- Build team member relations
- Support organizational development partners in their day-to-day consulting roles
- Be in the thick of things with respect to the life cycle of team members
- Contribute to various continuous improvement projects
- Maintain team member files
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly
- Act as safety ambassador for the facility collaborating with health and safety advisor
- Maintain legal compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS degree in human resources or related field
- Three years or more of relevant experience
- Experience working in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in health and safety manufacturing practices
- Good knowledge of employment and labor laws
- Experience in conducting HR investigations
- General understanding of human resources policies and procedures.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to internal and external customers
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, creative, and enthusiastic
- Ability to document and maintain accurate records
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities to reprioritize and flex with the needs of the business
Do these words spark your interest?
human resources, HR, organizational development, staffing, loyalty
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!