Go back to job search
Bog Labourer and Harvest Equipment Operator
Production and maintenance
Moose Creek, Ontario, Canada
Our Moose Lake bog operation is seeking full-time casual bog labourers and harvest equipment operators for varying shifts during the 2023 season. Are you in?
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role
- Operating farm tractors with implements such as peat harvest vacuums and various harrows
- Working with loaders and other agricultural equipment to harvest peat
- Performing daily equipment checks to ensure it is in safe operating condition, as well as general maintenance of equipment for optimal operations
- Storing, monitoring and performing quality control testing on the harvested peat piles
- Being responsible for maintaining the site’s level of organization and cleanliness
- Working safely every day along with keeping the safety of yourself and others at the forefront — in all weather conditions
- Working longer hours or weekends — as required
- Team spirit
- Ability to operate agriculture-related machinery
- Ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment
- Current and valid driver’s license
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.