Do you want to join a world-class company where People and Technology make a difference? Are you keen to be part of team that strives at partnering with customers to help them achieve their own corporate objectives?
We are looking for a sales manager — homebased with excellent sales and technical skills for Premier Tech’s Systems and Automation Client Solutions’ team, within the nutrition market sector. You will support the team’s quick growth, understand our customers’ objectives, diagnose the state of their manufacturing operations with our equipment and act as a trusted advisor on the full client solutions package to help them achieve best results.
This role is carried out remotely with the availability to travel.
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value packaging systems leveraging the full potential of automation and robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics, or industrial products.
Our Client Solutions team represents the excellence of our after-sale service at Premier Tech Systems and Automation. Helping our customers achieve their own objective through delivering sustainable manufacturing performance and productivity, is what we are all about.
We want to support our growth and reinforce our leadership position in our industry through creating strong partnership ecosystems and documented value-added positioning.
Your future role
- Be a representative of our aftermarket offering across our installed based in the nutrition segment
- Understand what drives value for your customers and consider their perspective to develop, find, and offer value-added solutions designed to perform and last
- Attract and engage with your clients
- Sell after-market solutions
- Build reports, analyze, and generate proper commercial strategies and action plans to grow your market
- Manage pipeline and dashboards to facilitate sales delivery and increase productivity
- Answer inquiries about our products and qualify leads
- Take part in various congresses, exhibitions, and promotional activities
- Act as a resource person for the team with regards to sales processes and relations with customers
- Travel to various locations in Canada and USA
- Complex sales and commercial background
- College or university degree in a related field
- Selling skills technique
- Strong sense of value-added positioning
- Experience in the field selling industrial equipment or managing processes or projects
- Agility with numbers
- Technical skills
- Communication skills
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!