Go back to job search
Information Systems Manager - Operations
Leadership and management
Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
Are you seen as an inspiring leader? Are you motivated to take on a challenge that requires solid experience in manufacturing intelligence management? Read on, this offer is for you!
Your future team
Making a difference, this is what we are all about at Premier Tech. One team driven by a shared passion to deliver solutions that will better the lives of people, businesses and communities. At Premier Tech, People and Technologies connect in lasting, transformative ways, giving life to products and services that help feed, protect and improve our world.
Your future role
- Lead the development and implementation of the company's manufacturing intelligence model to optimize production in real time
- Lead the development of solutions that allow the client to control all the stages of their manufacturing process — from the definition of the application solution to the analysis of the data
- Be a reference in the deployment of manufacturing intelligence projects integrating various software from CAD or PLM life cycle control to advanced planning and scheduling or APS, as well as production management or MES and resource planning
- Mobilize multidisciplinary teams to manage and deliver high-tech projects while remaining consistent with existing manufacturing processes
- Act as an agent of change and provide inspirational leadership by creating a climate conducive to innovation
- Define a vision and a strategic plan focused on the evolution of the manufacturing intelligence offer to ensure the sustainability of the product
- Initiate change and optimize the way things are done in a perspective of continuous improvement in the offer of innovative solutions
- Define and communicate strategic orientations to internal and external collaborators to facilitate the implementation of the solution at the customer's site
- Proficiency with manufacturing intelligence principles
- Experience in the implementation and management of technology integration projects
- Experience with languages and concepts related to the PLM domain
- Influential and mobilizing leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing an information technology team
- Strong understanding of the articulation of different manufacturing intelligence tools and agility in their deployment
- Results-oriented approach
- Good ability to question
- Bilingualism in French and English
Your future work environment
- You will be located at the Premier Tech Campus, our World Headquarters where 1 500 team members work.
- The team members’ lifestyle looks like an academic one: coffee shops, boutique Premier Tech, corporate concierge service, boardrooms, architecture designed to enhance innovation and collaboration between team members, and way more!
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!