Are you seeking a position where you can combine your technical skills with your passion for travelling? We are searching for an enthusiastic, energetic and customer-oriented installation and commissioning engineer who will install and start-up our equipment at customer sites around the world.
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we improve the efficiency of our customers' production facilities by integrating innovative and high-performance systems that harness the full potential of industrial automation. We are among the world's leading suppliers of automated conditioning, handling and packaging equipment — whether for food, agricultural, organic or industrial products.
Your future role
- Install and start-up the equipment at the customer site
- Conduct tests to verify proper operation of the equipment
- Train our customers on the use of their new equipment
- Ensure a clear transition to our Service team after the installation and commissioning period is finished
- Diagnose and resolve various problems or malfunction that may occur
- Travel to customers’ site — 70% of your time
- Electrical or mechanical engineering degree
- Ability to work with electrical, mechanical and pneumatic components
- Knowledge of PLCs, preferably Siemens — an asset
- Independent, self-motivated and committed to customer satisfaction
- Fluency in English and German
- Driver's license
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!