Do you possess the skills to lead production planning and scheduling? Can you manage raw materials? Are you familiar with ERP systems? This offer is what you were looking for!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role in a few words
- Support material and production planning
- Optimize production capacity and changeover times
- Participate in the implementation of means to improve production rates and costs
- Establish and monitor the positioning plan of raw material and finished product inventories
- Support procurement activities
- Assist in identifying process improvements
- Associate’s degree in supply chain management, production management, manufacturing engineering or business management
- Experience in industrial production planning and control method implementation
- Proven track record in managing manufacturing production operations, projects, inventories and scheduling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using an ERP system
Are these words meaningful to you?
supply chain, production management, manufacturing engineering
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!