Sourcing is something that comes very naturally to you since you like to be in the heat of the action? You make it your business to be responsible for all operations related to the ordering of equipment? Here’s an offer for you!
Our Procurement team is seeking a supply chain manager at our Salt Lake City office to support our continued growth and ambitions. We are committed to serving our partners well and that means our processes must obviously be flawless.
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Plan and lead the supply chain activities according to production capacity, seasonality of products and product launch processes
- Deploy processes and planning methods for production planning and inventory control of raw material and finished products
- Ensure application of procurement standards
- Maintain business relationships with suppliers
- Monitor the supply chain's associated performance indicators, raise, and react to potential risks
- Take part in the sales forecasting activities and integrate them in the demand planning process
- Coordinate logistics, distribution, and transport of goods activities
- Evaluate supply chain practices to identify opportunities for improvements
- Develop integrated processes between operations, supplies, logistics, client services and sales teams for optimal management of activities
- Ensure implementation of the processes with the different teams involved
- Supervise, train, and inform the teams
- Develop, implement, and communicate work procedures and methods
- Participate in the annual budget planning and follow-up on it
- You have 5+ years of training in administration, accounting, or procurement
- You have experience in a similar job — ideally in a manufacturing environment
- You are a rigorous person — no detail escapes you!
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel
- You have worked with an ERP software such as JDE, SAP, or AS400
Do these words spark your interest?
ERP software, organization, leadership, procurement
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition, and talent, and let’s partner together!