How about joining a world-class company where people and technology make a difference?
We are looking for a sales manager in the Midwest for Premier Tech’s agriculture market to work remotely with availability to travel. Are you in? Keep reading!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Act as the representative of our agriculture products and services
- Understand what drives value for your customers and consider their perspective to offer value-added solutions designed to perform and last
- Attract and engage with your clients
- Build reports and analyzes
- Manage OKR and dashboards to facilitate sales delivery and increase productivity
- Answer inquiries about our products
- Take part in various congresses, exhibitions, and promotional activities
- Act as a resource person for the team with regards to sales processes and relations with customers
- Travel to various locations
- Minimum five years’ experience in the field selling industrial equipment or managing process or construction projects, particularly in the AG industry
- Bachelor’s degree in science, administration or engineering
- Communication skills
Your future work environment
- Thanks to our team's flexible and agile approach, this role can be performed remotely.
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!