At Premier Tech, our vibrant Culture means empowerment, teamwork and an undeniable passion for what we do. As Premier Tech team members, we strive to feed, protect and improve our world. To help us do so, we are in search of a shipping and receiving clerk in our Montgomery facility.
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Picking and packing orders in an efficient manner
- Doing moderate lifting — up to 30 pounds
- Scheduling inbound and outbound appointments for delivery and shipment
- Assigning freight carriers to loads
- Assisting with the preparation of shipping documents while ensuring prompt and accurate data
- Entering and completing receiving reports
- Checking record entries against supporting documents
- Entering, transferring, modifying and verifying data in the computer system
- Working with different team members
- Working overtime as it may be required based on production needs — this may include evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of experience in a computerized shipping, customer service or order picking environment
- Valid forklift license — optional
- Strong experience working with enterprise systems — knowing JDE is an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with a computer
- Problem-solving skills
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.