You've been waiting for it. Finally, here is a challenge that matches your ambitions and your potential. Premier Tech’s nutrition market sector offers you an opportunity to fill the role of inventory analyst in which your range of products will be counted in several thousand. Are you up for it?
Your role will be to share with managers a strategic vision on the management of our products.
Your playground: a range of thousands of products! You will do rigorous analysis to set up control elements at our manufacturing site in Montgomery, Alabama, to optimize our tactical decisions. So yes, you will play a strategic role within our team!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Act as a contact person for the team in the resolution of problems
- Take part in the development and implementation of work methods and procedures
- Lead specific projects in connection with the management of the inventory
- Control the realization of inventory management activities and report production
- Verify and correct data and inventory reports
- Do moderately complex research and analysis
Your future role
- Bachelor's degree in administration, accounting or accounting-management
- Few years of experience in deploying effective and adapted controls in a multi-site manufacturing context, some of which are subcontracted and supported by distribution centers
- Great understanding of inventory variations
- Proficiency with Excel
- Accounting enthusiast
Do these words spark your interest?
organization, analysis, negotiation, accounting, inventory
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!