Are you looking for a position in which you will be able to share and expand your technical skills? Do you want to adapt your practices to different environments and face technical challenges? Join the Premier Tech team as a CNC machinist and work in a safe and fast paced environment at our site in Montgomery, Alabama.
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role in a few words
- Reviewing samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Programming, operating and maintaining a CNC mill, a bending machine and a laser machine
- Planning the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Taking measurements and marking material for cutting or shaping
- Determining and programming size of batches and speed of machines
- Checking output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Experience as a machinist in an industrial environment
- Ability to program equipment using Fanuc G code
- Ability to drill, tap and de-bur various parts
- Ability to read calipers and tape measures
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other materials
- Proficient in math skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Team spirit
- Safety minded
- Ability to multi-task
Are these words meaningful to you?
Quality, thoroughness, fabricating, team, production
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!