Premier Tech is looking to hire a marketing advisor to join the Marketing team of its Water and Environment business group. Are you in? Keep reading!
Your future team
As a global leader in wastewater treatment, rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, liquid storage and organic waste recycling, Premier Tech Water and Environment provides sustainable solutions to current and future problems. Thanks to our local roots and our worldwide reach, we have an extensive knowledge of our markets and are masters of our destiny.
Your future role
- Act as a partner responsible for the management of complex mandates
- Lead strategic marketing projects
- Develop marketing performance indicators
- Make recommendations for the improvement and evolution of marketing strategies
- Implement actions aimed at implementing and enhancing the brand image
- Act as a resource person
- Participate in the development and execution of the marketing plan
- Propose and coordinate marketing activities and initiatives
- Contribute to the protection and promotion of Premier Tech and its brands
- Ensure media management
- Support commercial initiatives with external and internal stakeholders
- Participate in the management of the media purchasing budget
- Collaborate with various groups to maintain global alignment
- Analyze marketing performance indicators
- Conduct market analysis — intelligence, benchmarks, trends, etc.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience working with social media back-end systems — including campaign creation
- Experience working with content management systems — Web
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Experience working with budgets
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!