Are you perceived as an inspiring leader? Are you motivated to take on a challenge that requires experience in commercial sales management? Read on, this offer is for you!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Lead and plan all sales activities of the Customer Solutions team for North America in accordance with the strategic plan
- Coach team members and collaborate in the expansion and development of the Sales team
- Determine and monitor objectives and key performance indicators
- Develop and implement a partner program focused on measuring equipment performance — in collaboration with Premier Tech stakeholders and customers
- Expand the customer base in Canada and the United States
- Determine business priorities and participate in the development of the marketing plan
- Prepare and track budgets and sales forecasts
- Identify market trends that may influence product development and positioning
- Develop your internal network of contacts to help enrich Premier Tech's customer experience
- Travel within Canada and the United States on a regular basis
- Mastery of the principles of strategic planning
- Influential leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in technical sales team management in a manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of the articulation of different sales tools as a whole — marketing, sales, tools, promotions, targeting, sales operations, etc. — and agility in their deployment
- Mobilization skills
- Results-oriented approach
- Analytical mind
- Good questioning ability
Do these words spark your interest?
sales, strategy, commercial
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!
Please note that the job location of this offer is in Montgomery, AL.