Are you the marketing professional that will help us create a demand for our products and services in the market by developing innovative strategies and using your creativity to attract potential customers? Do you want to make a difference in the customer experience of our international customers? Keep on reading!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
The marketing supervisor will, along with the small but sparkling Marketing team, be responsible for managing the online marketing communications, advertising, and event planning to increase Premier Tech’s brand awareness in Europe.
The focus will be on retention and acquisition campaigns, with a proportion of this role weighted on developing marketing strategies and planning for lead generation. You will be the professional we rely on to conduct research and analysis from several sources to device strategy for the sales team.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Lead the Marketing team in Europe
Develop strategies to achieve company appearance, booking and KPIs objectives
- Conduct research on customers, competitors, trends, pricing and ROI
- Take care of the development and execution of the annual marketing plan for Europe and manage the marketing budget
- Participate in creating diverse content to feed our Web platforms and social media channels — from articles to promotional videos
- Participate in creating tools for a seamless client experience
- Lead and manage the execution of strategic marketing projects in Europe
- Evaluate products, positioning and brand strategy initiatives
- Update Web content and collateral materials
- Coordinate events and trade shows
- HBO degree in marketing
- Seven to ten years of experience in a B2B environment
- Proficiency in English
- French or German language skills — preferred
- Experience with research and analysis
- Experience with marketing strategy
- Leadership skills with the ability to work independently and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in advertising, communication and media principles, strategies, and tactics
- Growth opportunity
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days
- Parties. You don't want to miss our annual Pub Quiz, BBQ, Sinterklaas party and Christmas party
Does this job suit you down to the ground? Then apply quickly, we look forward to meeting you!