Premier Tech is seeking to hire a manufacturing planner for our Salt Lake City facility that aligns with the company’s culture with the knowledge and skills to lead production planning and scheduling, managing raw materials, and effectively utilize an ERP system.
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Help us identifying and implementing the tools needed to plan efficiently
- Participate in implementation of means to debottleneck, improve production rates and costs
- Prepare, analyze and carryout engineering and production planning and its modifications
- Ensure engineering and production capacity optimization and changeover times production rates and costs
- Establish and monitor the level and positioning plan of raw material, purchase parts and finished product inventories
- Help the Engineering and Manufacturing teams to prioritize the work to minimize our equipment lead-times
- Associate degree in supply chain, production management, manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, or business
- Experience in engineering, industrial production planning and control methods or tools
- Proven in managing manufacturing production operations, projects, inventory, and scheduling
- Proficiency with planning tools such as Asana
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience using an ERP system
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone played in it. It is about growing together, being confident and accomplishing a little more every day.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.