Are you looking for a new challenge? Seize this opportunity to become our next industrial maintenance and quality technician.
Your future team
As a global leader in wastewater treatment, rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, liquid storage and organic waste recycling, Premier Tech Water and Environment provides sustainable solutions to current and future problems. Thanks to our local roots and our worldwide reach, we have an extensive knowledge of our markets and are masters of our destiny.
Your future role
- Develop and implement a preventive maintenance system for production tools and equipment
- Monitor the execution of the preventive maintenance program
- Perform production tool and equipment inspections to ensure their durability, profitability and effectiveness
- Ensure safety standards and rules are upheld
- Collaborate with external suppliers to assist with the maintenance of production tools and equipment
- Participate in the development of the quality management system
- Perform raw materials tests
- Perform technical quality tests
- Prepare assembly procedures
- Five years of experience in a similar role — experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Mechanical engineering degree
- Proficiency in Portuguese and English
- Familiarity with an ERP such as JDE — an asset
- Experience with a quality management system — an asset
Your future work environment
- Your office will be based in Montijo, Portugal.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!