Are you looking for a new challenge? Seize this opportunity to become our next organizational development advisor.
Your future team
As a global leader in wastewater treatment, rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, liquid storage and organic waste recycling, Premier Tech Water and Environment provides sustainable solutions to current and future problems. Thanks to our local roots and our worldwide reach, we have an extensive knowledge of our markets and are masters of our destiny.
Your future role
- Guide candidate selection process
- Prepare various reports
- Make sure the remuneration processes are upheld
- Take part in promoting Premier Tech’s Culture and Values
- Prepare and analyze quantitative and qualitative information for decision-making
- Collaborate on the development of training on good organizational development practises
- Help teams adopt health and safety — HS — measures
- Develop tools to promote prevention and good HS practises
- Analyze safety hazards on production sites
- Offer solutions to mitigate hazardous situations
- Participate in the development of HS action plans
- Five years of experience in a similar role — experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Organizational development degree — an asset
- Proficiency in Portuguese and English
- Familiarity with an ERP such as JDE — an asset
Your future work environment
- Your office will be based in Montijo, Portugal.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!