Have you always dreamed of leading your own business? Now’s the time! As a intrapreneur, you will benefit from a full support system to create something that hasn’t been done before!
Your future team
As a global leader in wastewater treatment, rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, liquid storage and organic waste recycling, Premier Tech Water and Environment provides sustainable solutions to current and future problems. Thanks to our local roots and our worldwide reach, we have an extensive knowledge of our markets and are masters of our destiny.
Your future role
- Build and manage strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop strategies intended to optimize sales volumes and market shares
- Perform market analysis, assessing business risks and opportunities
- Participate in product positioning and development
- Manage and ensure smooth functioning of the Point Service site, including but not limited to; supply chain, logistics, financial and recruitment activities
- Empower your team members and encourage a growth mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or any other combination of relevant experience
- Experience in construction
- Knowledge of norms and standards of the industry – asset
- Intrapreneurship and business acumen
- Ability to understand P&L and manage budget
- Customer-oriented & interpersonal relations
- Mentoring and coaching skills
Do these words spark your interest?
Sales, operations, leadership, intrapreneur, wastewater, environment
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!