Premier Tech is seeking to hire a manufacturing planner that aligns with the company’s Culture and Values. Do you possess the knowledge and skills to lead production planning? Do you enjoy scheduling and managing raw materials? Then this offer is undoubtedly for you!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role
- Prepare, analyze and carryout production planning and its modifications
- Ensure production capacity optimization and changeover times
- Identify and participate in implementation of means to improve production rates and costs
- Establish and monitor the level and positioning plan of raw material and finished product inventories
- Associate degree in supply chain, production management, manufacturing engineering, or business
- Experience in industrial production planning and control methods and tools
- Proven abilities in managing manufacturing production operations, projects, inventory, and scheduling
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience using an ERP system
Do these words spark your interest?
optimization, manufacturing, ERP
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!