Do you enjoy operating equipment such as tractors, loaders and aspirators and find working outdoors your optimum work environment? If so, you will certainly want to join our team at the bog this harvesting season — from May to October.
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role in a few words
- Operating farm tractors with implements such as peat harvest vacuums and various harrows, loaders and other agricultural equipment to harvest peat
- Performing daily equipment checks to ensure it is in safe operating condition, as well as general maintenance of equipment for optimal operation
- Storing, monitoring and performing quality control testing on the harvested peat piles
- Being responsible for maintaining the site’s level of organization and cleanliness
- Working safely every day along with keeping the safety of yourself and others at the forefront!
- You’re a true team player, who places a high value on safety
- You’re looking for a physical role, which offers the ability to operate agriculture-related machinery and outdoors in all weather conditions
- You understand the concept of “making hay when the sun shines” and can work longer hours or weekends — as required
- You can work autonomously while keeping the team’s priorities in mind
- You possess a current and valid driver’s license
Are these words meaningful to you?
harvesting equipment, outdoors, team
This is a key role at Premier Tech, as it is the starting point to the production cycle. Are you in? We are eagerly waiting for your application!