Do you enjoy using your mind and applying knowledge to create, evaluate and improve designs from product concept to completion? Does communication, teamwork and quick decision-making sound attractive to you? Then you have found your match in Premier Tech!
Your future role in a few words
- Coordinate design activities to deliver equipment that meets customer requests and expectations.
- Lead complex mechanical design projects
- Develop and provide the team with specific experience in mechanical design
- Collaborate in the identification and definition of product development projects
- Act as a valuable person for clients in solving complex problems encountered with the equipment
- Integrate pneumatic, hydraulic, automation and control concepts into the design
- Analyze customer needs and make recommendations for non-standard projects in support of Sales team
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives in design methods
- Mechanical engineer or design engineer degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with JDL and PLM
- Knowledge of mechanical components, project management and engineering standards
- Customer oriented
- Proficiency in English and Spanish — desired
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply directly online, we look forward to receiving your application!