Our constant growth fuels the challenges ahead, and that's why we are looking for a trade marketing coordinator to join our strong, enthusiastic team driven by the desire to move forward. You will be part of the success that relies on innovation, teamwork, and its teammates within a unique corporate Culture.
You will be responsible for ensuring the execution of strategic merchandizing and go-to-market plans that allow for proper product positioning from a global strategy to a local strategy. Are you in? Keep on reading!
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role in a few words
- Manage the POP and merchandizing budget
- Coordinate the development of all product knowledge materials
- Assist in the development and implementation of go-to-market plans
- Participate in the line review development
- Manage the preparation and execution of the ear-to-the-ground monitoring programs
- Manage any TM driven consumer research in-store — displays study, shop-a-long, customer interviews, shelf studies, etc.
- Assist Trade Marketing team with any account specific advertising needs by acting as the liaison with the customer and Marketing team
- Three years’ experience in consumer-packaged goods
- Sense of organization
- Web savviness
- Details oriented
- Analytical skills
- Lawn and garden product knowledge — an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in English and French
Are these words meaningful to you?
consumer packaged goods, trade marketing
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!