Premier Tech is seeking to expand its Office Shipping team by adding a transport clerk at its Richer Facility. Your role will be to assist the on-site logistics of the inbound and outbound carriers, while ensuring all regulations are respected. This offer is based on a 30-hour week, with the bonus of enjoying the Christmas period off. Typically, you will start your day later in the morning during the busy season.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity and be part of an essential services industry, keep reading!
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role in a few words
- Working in an office environment supporting a plant that has some of the most advanced peat manufacturing technology
- Providing superior and effective customer service to visitors and carriers while maintaining an efficient flow of inbound and outbound trucks
- Preparing shipping and custom-related documents
- Keeping in touch the Head Office Shipment team and maintaining the transport database current
- Collaborating with other teams for everything related to the effective distribution of our products
- Working safely every day along with keeping the safety of others at the forefront
- Organizational and communicational skills
- Excellent customer service
- Team spirit
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite — Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and multitask
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!