Our Client Solutions team represents the excellence of our after-sale service at Premier Tech Systems and Automation. Our clients represent what we are all about. Thus, we have an entire team dedicated to help them. We offer equipment optimization, spare parts, training, maintenance and technical support.
We want to support our growth and keep being leaders in our industry through improved processes and business processes. Therefore, we are looking for a technical director - client solutions for our markets in Canada and the United States.
You will support the team’s quick growth, manage the operations, assess our current processes and implement improvement strategies — while maintaining an outstanding client service.
What’s in it for you:
- You will be a leader in a business sector on the rise: after-sale service, engineering and automation.
- You will implement a commercial plan and identify the related strategies to make it work.
- You will oversee the development of your team through big projects.
- Along with your team, you will chair operation meetings, take part in problem management and find ingenious solutions.
- You will plan how multidisciplinary teams can contribute to projects, either directly or indirectly. You will also help maintain a great communication between the different agents involved in the projects.
- You will focus on the quality of the service and the clients’ satisfaction.
- You will support a multidisciplinary team. You will have a direct and proactive impact on the deployment of its potential.
- You will collaborate with 25 team members mostly in the United States: service technicians, technical support experts, after-sale service, etc.
- You will ensure the evolution of the client service practises. You will also make sure they align with the strategic vision of the business group.
- You will also set key performance indicators and review them regularly.
- You will align your team’s results with business’s results and clients’ satisfaction. Thus, you will become the cornerstone of a sustained growth and the upholding of Premier Tech Systems and Automation’s position.
Is this role for you?
- You demonstrate significant experience as director. You also have a great knowledge of after-sale service.
- You are motivational, charismatic, visionary, solutions-oriented and eloquent.
- You can easily build lasting relationships.
- You have a good analytical and strategic mind, which helps you support business decisions.
- You have good organizational skills. You also love working with team members and clients on the field.
- You are client-oriented, so you can help team members maintaining our outstanding Client Experience promise.
- You can apply strategic vision concepts, and you have great business knowledge.
- You would be willing to travel on an occasional basis within North America.
- You have a great command of French and English, either spoken or written.
Learn more about your future team:
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we develop innovating systems that capitalize on the full potential of automation and robotic. We are among the most important suppliers of automated conditioning equipment, materials handling and packaging worldwide.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it. It is about growing together, being confident and accomplishing a little more every day.
Ready to make a difference? Apply online today, we simply can’t wait to meet you!