Are you looking for a position in which you will be able to share and expand your welding and fabricating skills? We are seeking a team member who can adapt its practices to different environments or growing methods and face technical challenges. Are you in? Keep reading!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role in a few words
- Fabricating shop operations
- Producing various parts for customer orders
- Working with the Engineering team to keep part specifications correct
- Planning the sequence of actions for job completion
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Tapping, drilling and deburring parts
- Operating press brake
- One year of MIG welding experience
- Ability to read and follow blueprints
- Knowledge of the properties of raw materials
- Communication, organizational and analytical skills
Are these words meaningful to you?
welding, fabricating, MIG, TIG, production
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to receiving your application!