At Premier Tech, our vibrant Culture means empowerment, teamwork and an undeniable passion for what we do. As Premier Tech team members, we strive to feed, protect and improve our world. To help us doing so, we are in search of a shipping clerk in our Montgomery facility.
Being a shipping clerk at Premier Tech means:
- Picking and packing orders in an efficient manner.
- Doing moderate lifting – up to 30 pounds.
- Scheduling inbound and outbound appointments for delivery and shipment.
- Assigning freight carriers to loads.
- Assisting with the preparation of shipping documents while ensuring prompt and accurate data.
- Entering and completing receiving reports.
- Checking record entries against supporting documents.
- Entering, transferring, modifying and verifying data in the computer system.
- Working with different team members.
- And much more!
Is this role for you?
- You have a minimum of a grade 12 education.
- You have at least two years of experience in a computerized shipping, customer service or order picking environment.
- You hold a valid forklift license.
- You possess a strong experience working with enterprise systems – knowing JDE is an asset!
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You are open to working overtime, as it may be required based on production needs – this may include evenings and weekends.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone played in it. It is about growing together, being confident and accomplishing a little more every day.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.