Do you enjoy being on the road to meet customers? Do you hold technical abilities to solve technical challenges and issues? Here’s an opportunity you should look over!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role in a few words
- Perform tests to verify the proper functioning of equipment
- Train customers on the use of their equipment
- Ensure a follow-up of the service to be performed on the equipment
- Carry out preventive maintenance on the equipment
- Install new retrofits to optimize the functioning of existing machines
- Diagnose and solve customer problems
- Recommend customer maintenance plans, parts or other adjustments
- Participate in the installation of automated equipment with the Engineering team and international Customer services teams in America as well as Asia — occasionally
- Travelling and working at customer sites, both internationally and nationally — 70% to 75% of your schedule
- Client-oriented approach
- Keen eye for commercial opportunities
- Technical training in industrial automation
- Electrical and mechanical technical skills — software experience is an asset
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in German — other languages are an asset
- You possess a driving license B
- You are preferably based in the surroundings of Hennef or Germany — home-based location can be discussed
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!